Friday, June 5, 2009

First Anniversary on Etsy


How time flies!! I remember hearing about etsy in class about "How to sell Arts and Crafts" conducted by Pam Corwin from the Business of Crafts

This clearly changed my perspective of selling my work online. I immediately opened my online store on Etsy and got in business. In the past year I have learnt a lot about how to promote my work, improve my network, take good pictures, and the list goes on. There is just so much to learn in this field and I am still learning.

Thanks to Etsy, I have met a great group on Online pottery crafters belonging to the Etsy Mud Team. I have also come in touch with some great customers for whom I created custom pieces. Being online has also helped me start wholesale accounts with galleries all the way on the East Coast.

To celebrate this one fantastic year, I am offering 50% OFF on all SHIPPING from June5th -June 12th in my Etsy store, so do check it out!

Thank you all for your support.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversity! For anyone that hasn't seen Charan's work it is gorgeous!

Grace said...

Happy Anniversary!

terraworks said...

As always Amazing! You are such an inspiration with your artful production pieces!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...