Monday, April 14, 2014

Knitting... Beware, it is addicting

As some of you know I have been bitten by the knitting bug and it is an addiction.
I don't know what it is that keeps me going, but the slow build up of fabric one stitch at a time, shaping it slowly is just very exciting.

Here is an update on somethings that I have been knitting. You can follow me on ravelry to see the progress.
As you can see I am really enjoying knitting socks. The complexity of the shape of a foot, the calculations required to turn the heel and the fact that you don't need a lot of yarn to knit socks, keeps me going.








2 comments:

Michèle Hastings said...

love the striped socks in purples and blues!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with BCVC and earn cash for every visit to your shortened urls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...