Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Dancing Divas

I had not made some of my popular dancing divas for a while and the main reason was the lack of inspiration. I make the forms and then it is the process of dressing them up in unique outfits, figuring out construction, clothes, jewelry etc.. After making these for years, I know exactly what women mean when they say they have "Nothing to wear!!"
I am really happy with these new divas, their movement and grace makes me want to dance too. Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

Lynn Edwards said...

Your Dancing Divas are lovely! I came across your site by accident and am glad I did. These "ladies" look so joyful!

Charan Sachar said...

Thank you so much. They being me a lot of joy making them too. I will be listing them in my etsy shop soon. Creativewithclay.etsy.com
Charan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...