Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Go Green Platter!


I had mentioned in one of my previous blogs about the Peter Pugger pugmill. I have been using the pugmill a lot to recycle all my clay scraps, bone dry pieces, slop from my bucket of clay, flopped experiments and so on.
After a few weeks of using the pugmill, I realized that I didn't make a trip to my clay supply store, Clay Art Center in a while and I had no clay to throw in the trash either. I am recycling all of it reducing my impact on the environment.
As a tribute to my pugmill, I made the Go Green! platter. Also pictured is another platter I made with completely recycled clay. These platters have feet with holes so they can be hung on the wall as well. I will be showing these along with other new work in my upcoming shows this summer. i.e., the Edmonds Arts Festival (June 19-21), Gig Harbor Summer Festival (July 18th-19th) and a few others.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...