Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Sugar Creamer Set

My mind is always cooking with new ideas and I am sure many artists go through the same thing.
Here is a glimpse of my new sugar creamer set in the making and the final product.
These are handbuilt from extrusions of clay, altered with slab additions. I really liked the way they came out.
The tray is made from a thin slab of clay made to look like embroidered fabric.
These would be great for wedding gifts and for Christmas. They are now available on my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

GB said...

Those are truly gorgeous! I just discovered your blog this morning and I'm smitten! I would love to do an artist profile on your work sometime....

Charan Sachar said...

Thank you. Glad you like my work.
Charan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...