Monday, January 17, 2011

A Great Wedding Gift!



It always thrills me more when people buy my work as gifts. One can always spend money on themselves, but when they spend it for someone else, it shows they have confidence in their purchase and the the receiver is going to love them.

And of course it is great when people combine different items as gifts. This last order was just the perfect gift for a wedding. Sugar creamer set, a butter dish and salt pepper shakers.

Wouldn't this be just great for a wedding gift? Other popular items in my shop for gift are my Oil vinegar bottles, teapots, set of mugs.

Best wishes to everyone receving these gifts!

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Fantastic designs! I love the look of the sugar and creamer set! ~Val

CATHY DANIEL said...

I would be so happy for someone to give me anything you make as a wedding gift, but, being already married, it'll have to be for my birthday, tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...