Monday, February 27, 2012

NCECA 2012: West Coast Teapot Show, Platter Tectonics and Pulse: Rhythm in Clay

March is going to be a busy month with NCECA and with it being held in locally in Seattle this year, I am extra excited.

As part of NCECA, I have previous mentioned about my pillow bowl being displayed in the Potters Council Show and my ceramic shoes and bag being displayed at the Nordstrom window "Feet of Clay" show.

In addition to this my teapots are part of The West Coast Teapot Show at the Columbia Art Gallery Hood River, OR. It is an honor being among such great potters with amazing teapots. Do check them out.

You can see two of platters at the Platter Tectonics/Specific Rims exhibit at the Kirkland Arts Center Store

And my Dacing Divas and a platter are going to be at the Pulse: Rhythm in Clay exhibit at the ArtEast Art Center in Issaquah, WA

And at the end of NCECA March 31st and April 1st, I am planning on having my first open studio tour. Stay tuned for more info on that!

If you would like to receive email on the studio tour, sign up here




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...