Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I have two new great news to share this morning.
Firstly,... wishing my Mother a very Happy Mother's Day. And what better way to wish her, than to have her featured on Etsy's "This Handmade Blog"!! This is a picture of me with her when I was only 10 months old.


Charan of creativewithclay: "When I was a kid my mom ran a boutique store in India specializing in clothes for brides and bridesmaids. She dragged me along whenever she needed help. I never really enjoyed doing the billing or taking orders for dyeing fabric, etc., but she told me to just do it and there will be something I will gain from it. What fascinated me was the color in fabric and helping people choose matching or contrasting colors for their outfits. I enjoyed helping them decide what embroidery designs to pick and working with tailors to give them new ideas and patterns."

Secondly,... I am the winner of the teapot challenge on the Etsy Mud Team

It is such an honor to be part of such a great group of talented potters online. Lots of beautiful teapots, so do check them out. Also when shopping on Etsy for pottery, search for "emt etsymudteam" and you will see beautiful collection of pots by talented potters on Etsy.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...