Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New forms: Sugar and creamer



I have made small jars before. But after meeting with Ginger Steele (http://creativewithclay.blogspot.com/2008/09/pottery-trade.html) I was interested in trying some small creamers too. She is such an inspiration to push your limits and trying something new. A great potter to talk to.

These were thrown on the wheel, then altered to be oval. Using Ginger's method of templates I made the spout for the creamer. They were then decorated with slip. I like the way they turned out and I hope they look good when glazed.

2 comments:

pracownia kasi said...

I love it very much :) regards

Tara Lynne Franco said...

Charan, lovely work. I just found your blog and watched your video where you made an altered teapot. Wonderful. Thanks for all your great tips. I do a lot of teaching and am always looking for new ideas to show the students.
Tara, Canadian Ceramic Artist
www.taralynnefranco.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...