Sunday, April 20, 2014

Knitting Project Bags

Now that I am knitting, I am realizing that it is nice to have bags to keep projects in while travelling or while they hibernate.
I had purchased a huge lot of tote bags to use as retail bags for my customers at local art shows. But due to the limited amount of space in small booth I haven’t used them much. And with my recent venture into knitting, I have realized these make great knitting bags. 

• They fold really small so they are easy to store when not in use. 
• Unfolded Size: 18 in x 14 in x 5 in. Great for big projects. Can be modified and upcycled with more features. 
• Top zipper closure 
• Durable, Fashionable, Easy to clean. 
• Material: Waterproof polyester 
• Made in China
I have an overstock of these bags (200+). I need to space in my garage for my pottery, which is my full time job. 
I am offering them at a special pricing (lower than my costs) as I need more room. 
8 bags for $36 - FREE Shipping within United States 
16 bags for $48 - FREE Shipping within United States 
40 bags for $100 - FREE Shipping within United States
Email me at creativewithclay@yahoo.com if you are interested

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...