Sunday, January 4, 2009

500+ hearts on Etsy

This is really exciting. Getting 500+ hearts in my Etsy shop. It feels really good to know that your work is appreciated and liked by so many.

These hearts couldn't have come at a better time. I have been working in my studio preparing new items for Valentines. Though I am a little behind schedule, these items would make great gifts all through out the year.
This is the first time I am giving a shot at making pendants. These ceramic heart shaped pendants are decorated with slip and after glazing will be bright red with the intricate slip decoration. The ones in the picture still need to be glazed and should be ready really soon. I can't wait.

I have been making salt pepper shakers earlier and they make perfect wedding, valentine, house warming gifts. each pair has a personality just like every couple. These new ones have transformed a little from my previous ones and I will writing up another blog entry on their transformation.
Another new item are the baskets which can be used for gifting chocolates/candy to a loved one. After you are done with the candy these can be used by women for keeping their jewelry. The rim on the basket would be ideal for holding earings and the basket handle for chains. Once glazed I am hoping to get some good pictures to show what I mean.

This just makes me realize I have my work cut out for me for this week. Time to get busy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...