Saturday, January 10, 2009

Featured video on Ceramic Arts Daily

What an exciting day!! One of my videos showing my slip decoration tool was featured on Ceramic Arts daily. I got more than a 1000 hits on my website and lots of questions from other potters all around the world. The words of appreciation and comments on my work are always encouraging to push me to do better work. Thank you all.

Here is the link and step-by-step instructions... Enjoy

http://ceramicartsdaily.org/feature/featuredetail/2009-01/videosachar_slipapp.aspx

2 comments:

Janice said...

You deserve all of the acclaim and accolades - your work is beautiful. I am a student who hopes to be able to make beautiful things for my home over the next year of classes! I spend time cruising the web for knowledge. I love your work! I watched your teapot video on YouTube. I will definitely be attempting your technique.

Cornelia said...

Dear Charan,

After visiting Nepal and India two years ago i love the decorations i saw everywere. I am taking a three year ceramics course to learn all the techniques in pottery. Am am planning to use your technique for one of my graduation-pieces. I will drop a picture when it is finished. Thank you for this inspiration!

Cornelia, Spaarndam, Holland.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...